Suitable for interior application on very smooth, coat-able, absorbent surfaces like mineral plaster, concrete, drywalls, and fibrous plaster boards. Unearthed Smooth Lime Plaster should be used first to coat the surface. Achieve a lazuring, deep transparency with only two wafer-thin layers. Polish by applying pressure with a trowel to create an incredibly smooth, marbled appearance.
Due to the naturally high alkalinity of lime, Venetian Plaster is resistant to fungus growth which makes it especially suitable for bathrooms and other humid conditions.
Unearthed Pigments can be added up to 5%, by weight.
Full Ingredient Disclosure:
- Marble lime hydrate
- Marble flour
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Methyl cellulose
- For interior use
- Can be tinted up to %5, by weight, with all Unearthed pigments
- Apply with quality trowels
- In two layer application, a 10 kg bag covers 400 sq. ft.
- 100% zero-VOC
- Made with minimally processed, natural ingredients
- Accompanied by our Rainforest Pledge
- Biodegradable, Vegan-no animal products, or animal testing
- Fungus resistant-good for humid surfaces