Our all-natural Venetian Plaster (Stucco Fine) is a very easy-to-use lime plaster that works on smooth surfaces in the interior. Achieve a lazuring, deep transparency with only two wafer-thin layers. Polish by applying pressure with a trowel to create an incredibly smooth, marbled appearance. Due to the naturally high alkalinity of lime, Venetian Plaster is resistant to fungus growth which makes it especially suitable for bathrooms and other humid conditions.
Ships as a powder. You just add water and mix with a stirrer attachment for an electric drill. Venetian Plaster can be tinted with up to 5%, by weight, of all Unearthed earth and mineral pigments, which are sold separately. To view the color palette, click here.
Full Ingredient Disclosure:
- Marble lime hydrate
- Marble flour
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Methyl cellulose
- 100% zero-VOC
- Made with minimally processed, natural ingredients
- Accompanied by our Rainforest Pledge
- Biodegradable, Vegan-no animal products, or animal testing
- Fungus resistant-good for humid surfaces
- For interior use
- Sold in 10kg bags
- In a typical two layer application, a 2.5 kg bag yields up to 100 sq. ft.