"A simple, natural alternative to give a stylish update to the wood floors or furniture in your home."
"The Hard Wax Oil finish provides a natural, breathable silky-matte finish that penetrates deep into the pores of your floor to enhance the wood’s natural beauty."
Unearthed Naked Floor Hard Wax Oil is a natural floor finish that is highly durable, easy to apply, and contains no VOC’s.
Application is simple - just roll the Naked Floor Hard Wax Oil onto the floor, wait 20 minutes, and buff it off. One coat and you're done. The oil typically dries within 24 hours, creating minimal interruption in your life or your construction site. See our application video here.
If you like, you can tint your oil with any of our bulk pigments - just stir them in.
For cleaning and maintenance of your floors, just use lukewarm water with a little bit of our Carnauba Wax.
With Unearthed Naked Floor Hard Wax Oil, repairs are easy. Scratches or worn areas can be spot sanded, and more oil applied at any later date - the new finish will blend right in.
Full Ingredient Disclosure:
- Linseed oil
- Carnauba wax
- Tung oil
- Linseed oil -stand oil
- Tung oil - stand oil
- Colophonium glycerine ester
- Lead-free drying agents.
- 420 sq. ft. of coverage per 2.5 liter can and 62 sq. ft. of coverage per 375 ml can
- Apply to untreated, clean, neutral surface
- Most surfaces require one coat
- Room temperature must be at least 50 degrees
- Long "open" processing time
- Silky, transparent matte finish that emphasizes the color of the wood
- Easy spot repair
- Durable, dirt and water repellent
- Not recommended for humid rooms
- Use our Carnauba Wax Emulsion to help maintain your floors
SAFETY WARNING! Cloths containing Hard Wax Oil can self-ignite. Allow drenched cloths to dry in a fire-safe location such as a closed, fire-proof container (glass or tin can). Ensure that Hard Wax Oil does not come into contact with porous or absorbent insulation materials, and never pour Hard Wax Oil onto a floor because there is a risk that it could seep into insulation material and self ignite.