Carnauba Wax Emulsion Application
Surface treatment for oiled and waxed timber and cork flooring, tiled floors and furniture. Add a small amount to lukewarm water to care for waxed or oiled flooring. Apply sparingly on polished floors: slip hazard!
Prior to application on your surface, the suitability of this product should be tested on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Dirt- and water repellent
- Natural shine
- Dilutable with water (solvent is water)
- Pleasant odor
- Easy to use
Application on freshly oiled surfaces:
- Wait at least 48 hours after applying Naked Floor Hard Wax Oil, but within the 4 week hardening time.
- Clean your surface with a damp cloth - moisture aids in the application of the wax.
- Apply at a ratio of 1 : 1 with water.
- Apply thin and evenly with a lint-free cloth or a broad, soft paintbrush.
- Let dry and polish.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Carnauba Wax Emulsion to 2 gallons of lukewarm water and wipe floor as usual. The cleaned surfaces regain their shine.
- Very dirty or too thick layers of Carnauba Wax can be removed with 155-175°F hot water. Do not use hotter water because the pre-treatment (oil, resin) can be damaged.
Drying times vary with temperature and humidity. Drying time is approximately 1 hour when product is applied purely with a room temperature of 68ºF.
Applied purely approximately 650 - 750 ft2 / liter.
If stored cool, dry and above freezing, the product can be kept for at least 1 year.
DISPOSAL OF RESIDUES:
Dried residues can be disposed of with normal household litter, in accordance with all laws and regulations.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consider possible allergies to natural substances and read ingredient list to ensure that you are not allergic to any ingredients.