Clay Paint is suitable for use on absorbent surfaces such as plaster, stone, concrete, wallpaper, drywall, and fibrous plaster boards.
Have a highly absorbent surface such as new drywall, or a surface with varying levels of absorbency? Use our Vega Primer first!
Clay Paint contains vegetable casein (vegetable protein) and white clay as binding agents. The combination of these binding agents creates a highly durable surface with a velvet matte finish. Clay Paint is not recommended for certain permanently humid surfaces, including kitchens and bathrooms. Use Unearthed Smooth Lime Plaster for these applications.
A wide spectrum of extraordinary hues can be achieved by using the 9 available premixed Clay Paint colors or by tinting the Clay Paint-White with Unearthed pigments.
Full Ingredient Disclosure:
- White clay
- Marble flour
- Cellulose fibers
- Vegetable casein
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Methyl cellulose
- Earth and mineral pigments
- Velvety, matte finish
- Recommended for dry, indoor application
- Typical coverage for 1 gal. is 216 sq. ft., per coat
- 100% zero-VOC
- Made with minimally processed, natural ingredients
- Manufactured in a carbon-neutral facility
- Accompanied by our Rainforest Pledge
- Biodegradable, Vegan
- Apply with rollers, brushes, and airless sprayers