Smooth Lime Plaster$79.00
Smooth Lime Plaster works well in humid rooms such as bathrooms, kitchens, and basements, or in humid climates because the naturally high alkalinity of lime inhibits fungus and bacteria growth.
Smooth Lime Plaster is a thin top-coat plaster that is typically applied in thicknesses of 1 to 2 mm (about 1/32" to 1/16"), with a maximum thickness of 2mm per layer (1/16" inch). In most cases, only one layer is required. It may be directly applied over drywall.
Unearthed Mix-Ins can be added to the plaster to customize the look.
Unearthed pigments can be added up to 5% by weight.
Full Ingredient Disclosure:
- Marble grain
- Marble flour
- Marble lime hydrate
- Apply Vega Primer first if plastering on highly absorbent surfaces such as drywall or fibrous plaster boards
- Can be tinted up to %5, by weight, with all Unearthed pigments
- 100% zero-VOC
- Apply with quality trowels
- Made with minimally processed, natural ingredients
- Vegan- contains no animal products/never tested on animals
- Manufactured in a carbon-neutral facility
Each 10kg bag covers approximately 74 square feet when applied at a thickness of 1/16th inch.
In most instances, only one coat is required.