Redefining traditional milk paint, Vega Paint is made with vegetable casein directly derived from plants, rather than milk casein.
Still based on ancient milk paint recipes, Vega Paint has been refined to be dairy free, making this paint more ecological and odor-free compared to traditional milk paints.
Primarily developed for indoor applications, it is suitable for use on absorbent surfaces such as plaster, stone, concrete, wallpaper, drywall, and fibrous plaster boards. Untreated absorbent surfaces or those with varying levels of absorbency should be primed with Vega Primer first.
Vega Paint is not recommended for certain permanently humid surfaces, including kitchens and bathrooms. Use Unearthed Smooth Lime Plaster for these applications.
Vega Paint can be tinted with our pigments to achieve the unique color you desire.
Full Ingredient Disclosure:
- Marble flour
- Vegetable casein
- Lime hydrate
- Methyl cellulose
- Velvety smooth, matte finish
- Made for indoor application
- Typical coverage for 1 gal. is 250 sq. ft., per coat
- 100% zero-VOC
- Mix in pigments to make your own custom color
- Made with minimally processed, natural ingredients
- Vegan, biodegradable
- Accompanied by our Rainforest Pledge
- Applied with rollers, brushes, and airless sprayers