A variation on our popular Clay Paint, the addition of marble sands to the Textured Clay Paint recipe provides a rich textured finish that mimics traditional clay plaster.
Textured Clay Paint (clay roll-on plaster) contains vegetable casein (vegetable protein) and white clay as binding agents. The combination of these binding agents creates a highly durable finished coat.
Primarily developed for indoor applications, the Textured Clay Paint is suitable for use on absorbent surfaces such as plaster, stone, concrete, wallpaper, drywall, and fibrous plaster boards. If applying to new drywall or a surface with varying levels of absorbency use Vega Primer first! Textured Clay Paint is not recommended for certain permanently humid surfaces, including kitchens and bathrooms. Use Unearthed Smooth Lime Plaster for these applications.
A wide spectrum of extraordinary hues can be achieved by using the 9 available clay colors or by tinting the Textured Clay Paint-White with Unearthed pigments.
Full Ingredient Disclosure:
- White clay
- Marble flour
- Marble sand
- Cellulose fibers
- Vegetable casein
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Methyl cellulose
- Earth and mineral pigments
- Recommended for dry, indoor application
- Typical coverage for 1 gal. is 216 sq. ft., per coat
- 100% zero-VOC
- Made with minimally processed, natural ingredients
- Manufactured in a carbon-neutral facility
- Accompanied by our Rainforest Pledge
- Biodegradable, Vegan
- Apply with rollers, brushes, and airless sprayers